Friday 22 June 2012

Boom! (that's the sound of a stitchbomb...)

Woo hoo! I'm back - along with new hair, new branding and most importantly, a new baby! But before I get onto all that, I thought I'd share some pics of my first evening out since the arrival of our little Esther...

What better way to return to the Real World than with a bit of stitchbombing. Yep, to celebrate the 2nd birthday of Darn it & Stitch, shop owner Jo sent out an appeal for the intrepid stitchers and knitters of Oxford to decorate bikes (and bulls). It all made perfect sense - honest!

 Kapow! Consider yourself pom-pommed!

A blanket and bow bomb!
Stitchbombing the Oxford bull... a work in progress - quick girls before he notices!   
Nice work Jo!
The bull is bombed. Bum cosy, cod peice and scarf - job's a good'un

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails