Friday 29 March 2013

Things that made me smile this month

Ever find that you've entered a new taste phase without quite noticing? As an antidote to chilly noses and icy fingers, I thought I'd share a little post about things that have been making me feel warm and cosy inside.

Looking at what has drawn my eye this month, it seems I've entered a new era of kitsch! Not my usual style, but there's clearly nothing for it but to embrace the cute woodland creature within. (It's a chipmunk.) 

Happy Easter everyone!

Vintage greetings card - complete with awesome pun and happy puppies!


Charity shop find: 'The Happy Forest' 1968 story book with music by Eric Winstone (band leader, composer, journalist, television and radio personality), illustrated by Susan Aspey

Popcorn box, from Tuesday's visit to the circus - hurrah!

 Vintage style baby deer decoration

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails